Sunday, February 21, 2010

Earthquake Of San Francisco Car Audio If A Picture Paints A Thousand Words, Then Why Can't I Paint George W. Bush?

If a picture paints a thousand words, then why can't I paint George W. Bush? - earthquake of san francisco car audio

Since Demoncrats took my finger paint! Huh! The ruin everything! They took my Thorazine! They gave me herpes! Who owns the San Francisco earthquake of 1906! They have peanut butter in my chocolate! You have ruined my ball! She lifts Holmes and Yoyo! They saved Hitler's brain! We had been promised flying cars in 2000 and not delivered! It took me a salamander! He sank the Titanic!

They have many more! (I will need help, people)

5 comments:

Mr. Klaw said...

They took her straight jacket!
Pluto was demoted!
They're dead!
They gave you the gas!

Niecy said...

must of course lots of support.

repubs_r... said...

Al-Qaida asshole

onefatwh... said...

I do not think his brain was out of bed with the rest of the body

lilyann said...

Because it is Dorian Gray and his portrait is hidden in Crawford. Do not be so old, when the White House took, but eventually all the dead children, young soldiers, all of the innocent dead, all the lies and deception, everything that has been reflected in the picture.

I could never get the "true" GW Bush, his evil lurks behind a smug smile.

Post a Comment