Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hair Brush Over Moms Knee Moms Ran Off Because Of Me! Please, What Do I Do ?!?

Moms ran off because of me! Please, what do I do ?!? - hair brush over moms knee

Ok heres the thing was (my mother's friend (Jake) in the bathroom that was just brushing teeth too) and went to my brush was still there because he was looking in the mirror (I am) so vain. So I grabbed my toothbrush, but I fell and slid into the closet while I was in my hands and knees to get it and how I did what I told you Jake closures flash was set aside, 'and I do not know how stuck, but my hair in his zipper when he took his place (I swung my head at the same time), so I knelt down before him and tried to untangle the hair. But this time my mother came and saw (although he is completely innocent) and Jake my knee back and say, "You do not do a good job." Then he went away and we can not find it! If you think this is very funny but also very angry. I wonder if anyone else is happening, and if so, what happened, because as I said, he was completely innocent! In fear, they might think we were really something, because they know that I think it is hot, but it is only 13 years older than me, but I would never do that to my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment