Thursday, December 31, 2009

Psp External Battery PSP Battery Dead?

PSP Battery Dead? - psp external battery

The strange, my friend was with me with your Nintendo DS.
The battery is dead DS. ciruited that short, and it exploded.
It smelled bad, all that dust has been raised.

I dropped my psp and the battery flew through the air. and touch the ground.
So, my PSP is almost mint conidition. The battery was dead, but the battery was fine.
I could not go on the PSP. I connected an AC adapter.
worked! Lights. Great ... three bars shows that my PSP has powers. I'm going to show Battery Information
Lot Level --
Hours --
Power - External Power Supply
Battery status --

WTF? I take the adapter. PSP everything stops.
Noooo. I activate it. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
In 45%, in fact I'm almost finished with the game fun.
Well, all of six minutes turned off the PSP.

I remove the battery. The PSP is forever to separate them.

As you get a new battery. Is there anything I can do to make the recycling of the battery is not?

No comments:

Post a Comment