Monday, December 28, 2009

Silver Vba Cheats Programming In VBA, Trying To Get A Message Box To Appear When A Customer Spends Over £3000, 5 Times?!?

Programming in VBA, trying to get a message box to appear when a customer spends over £3000, 5 times?!? - silver vba cheats

I find it very difficult to make a VBA code or a solution to the condition that my database is to be carried out to prevent. The requirement is basically that I somehow have to find in my database that can monitor the activity of the customer to see if they spend more than € 3000 for a single, 5 times in a period of time. If they then a series of key messages should be saying "This client must be a member of the gold as more than £ 3000, have upgraded to be moved 5 times." Basically, the situation is, I have a design company and my business-class customers in three categories: gold, silver and bronze. New customers will automatically lead to the Bronze category, but I need a message appears on the main form of control that the administrator, when and what to upgrade to Silver or Gold tenders.
I'm not quite sure what to use encoding, still feel that a text box control invisible, as can be the customer purchases an idea? As I said, I'm not sure, and if someone can help would be very grateful. Thank you very much.
In fact, you can use the text boxes or buttons that you call, as long as practical and easy to change. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment