Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Boat Trailer Steps What Steps Do I Need To Take To Refinance My Boat And Trailer And Get It Put In My Name After My Divorce?

What steps do I need to take to refinance my boat and trailer and get it put in my name after my divorce? - boat trailer steps

You can find a bank that the loan in his name can redo, and then you'll probably make copies of your divorce decree in divorce, it shows that the title may regress back then (unless you both, one or the other), will remain in their two names. You can even make your ex-mark after the name (if you could get from the bank) to sign.

Good luck - I go through the same thing today with real estate, except that instead of dealing with the acquisition of new credit (which I know you do not need for me) in question, I need (my house is always a choice, but it sucks!).

1 comment:

sunbun said...

Search prepared for a lender you a loan, we recommend that you check with local financial institutions, credit unions, insurance companies, etc.

Post a Comment