Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Repair Tv Cable Input Is There Any Way To Play Cable TV On A Television That Doesn't Have A Cable Input?

Is there any way to play cable TV on a television that doesn't have a cable input? - how to repair tv cable input

I have a 13 "LCD TV. Broke the TV tuner (the part that is screwed to the cable). The cost of these repairs is more than $ 200 - that is to pay too dearly when a new TV that does not cost $ 200-300.

I found a solution, but it would be convenient for my purposes. The solution is to buy a cable box and connect the cable box, then run RCA television. My problem is that this TV is for the kitchen and no room for a cable box (which is why I bought an LCD).

The guys in the shop told me that this is not just a device (with the exception of the cable box) that can decode a cable signal and back of the RCA. I hope he is wrong!

Is it possible, cable TV, get on this too? Is there a device to the signal line and re-route via an RCA cable decrypt?

2 comments:

Stephen P said...

All you need is a cable ready age *. VCR Hook cable and antenna input RCA cable from your VCR to the TV. With the tuner on the VCR.

The mechanical part of the VCR not even be in order, you only need electronics.

* Almost all the videos in the last 20 years covered.

$$DCD #12$$ said...

Yes, there is a table of frequencies that are used to place a powerful audio / video. I do not know to explain the price, but what you are to your nearest dealer for Radio Shack, and should lead to what you are looking for.

Post a Comment