Monday, January 25, 2010

Can You Cuisinart Easy Pop Without Oil Skillet Or Wok I Am Looking For The Function And Easy Of Use, Storage, Etc?

Skillet or Wok I am looking for the function and easy of use, storage, etc? - can you cuisinart easy pop without oil

I like the big Cuisinart Stainless Steel Skillet space, but its large and cumbersome. Looking for something in the same function, but easy to stow. Thinking wok, but I do not know. Most do not come with stainless steel? Personally, I would like to briefly as most WOK handle is .... Any suggestion thread?

3 comments:

charles g said...

go with cuz it's more versatile wok

michael o said...

Wok is much more universal, but most come with longer handles for use at high temperatures. Wok is very popcorn and good works for both Mac and cheese. They are much easier to keep clean .. It is an advantage for me.

Tom said...

There are pots, a short handle for easy storage

Post a Comment