Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Church Letter Online Colorado Springs Gunman's Letter And Song Lyrics?

Colorado Springs gunman's letter and song lyrics? - church letter online

Yahoo has published an article about a letter found in the car the shooter in Colorado that killed four people in a church and a missionary school before committing suicide.

The end of the letter ends with "I'm too lost to be saved?" My soul cries for deliverance. I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Can you deny it?

Although he is a little ok, I think this is the song of Evanescence "Tourniquet", even though I am not my fault somewhere online? Has anyone read anything?

The words are:
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
I'm too lost to be saved in order to
I too lost?

my wounds cry for the grave
My soul cries for deliverance
I denied Christ
Tourniquet
my suicide

1 comment:

eeguy32 said...

I have not the letter itself, but only parts of it on the news. Do you have a copy of the letter or a copy of it? Scary thought, but ...

Post a Comment